Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hiatus

So.....it's been a week.  My husband was away and in an effort to retain my sanity through a full work week and snow storm, I cut myself some slack.  I probably shouldn't have, but I think my children appreciate me not trying to do it all do something else.

I spent 45 minutes yesterday catching up, and here you go:

I cleaned another storage unit for dress-up clothes and effectively fit everything we are keeping in two nice units.
I went through three shelves and purged/reorganized it's contents.
I also went through all donations, bagged them up and loaded them in the car.

Here is an updated picture showing the progress.
It's a lot better than this scene two weeks ago.
Here is what I have left:
  • Three shelves to purge/organize.
  • The craft storage area to purge/organize.
  • Deep cleaning and touch up painting.

I think I can do it in the remaining two weeks of the month, don't you?

1 comment:

  1. Impressive! Company forced me to clean/ hide clutter in closets but I hope to piggy-back off my "progress" to work towards order...you're inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete