Either way, here I am, back at the blog. I am way behind, so I made up for it today. I am now only six days behind, after 1.5 hours spent mostly sorting playdoh.
Today I finished the last three shelves in the playroom:
After that I moved on to the craft overflow area at the top of the basement steps. Here was it's state prior to tonight:
Not awful, but I certainly could be utilizing the space better. I went through the playdoh situation on the top shelves purging three sets geared towards younger children. I also better organized the remaining craft supplies and made a promise to myself to start using up some of those great crafts. I started by putting the Bendaroos in the middle of the floor in the playroom. Once the girls notice them, I give it an hour before they are completely gone :)
Here is the newly efficient space with room for more paper products on the lower shelves.
So, technically I am done the playroom. However, I have one week left in the month, so I will spend it doing a little deep cleaning, etc. Also, keep tuned for a a fun DIY project I have in mind!