- moving around the larger toy items to utilize the space more effectively (getting rid of the dress-up hooks helped give me more options).
- putting away the toys unearthed behind these various large toys.
- Sweeping up the feathers and dust behind the aforementioned toys.
- purging the "happy meal toys bin" and only saving the few I know they play with.
- finding a small bin for the furniture associated with Madison's new dollhouse she received for Christmas.
I don't really have pics of today's adventure, but I do have something I need help with. I want to enter this contest (the prizes are amazing!) but need an idea for a project that fits into the playroom. I have one idea, but would love to hear yours.