Sunday, January 9, 2011

7 Shelves to go!

Today's 15 minutes showed less dramatic progress, but progress none-the-less.  Today I accomplished:

  • moving around the larger toy items to utilize the space more effectively (getting rid of the dress-up hooks helped give me more options).
  • putting away the toys unearthed behind these various large toys.
  • Sweeping up the feathers and dust behind the aforementioned toys.
  • purging the "happy meal toys bin" and only saving the few I know they play with.
  • finding a small bin for the furniture associated with Madison's new dollhouse she received for Christmas.
I don't really have pics of today's adventure, but I do have something I need help with.  I want to enter this contest (the prizes are amazing!) but need an idea for a project that fits into the playroom.  I have one idea, but would love to hear yours.




No comments:

Post a Comment