Thursday, February 10, 2011

Back to Work, at my Desk!

It's amazing how much more motivated one is to sit down at their computer when they can actually sit down.  Hunching over a pile of crap to reach your keyboard is not helpful when trying to accomplish things.  So, with my glorious clean desk in front of me I got to work!

Tonight I spent about an hour:

  • Physically organizing my Daisy Troop's paperwork and filing it properly in my file carrier.
  • Labeling said files
  • Creating a spreadsheet containing the last three months of accounting for said Daisy Troop
I only purged about 15-20 sheets of paper, but at least there is a system for the incoming paper.  Despite what GI Joe says, filing systems are half the battle.  

1 comment:

  1. I came across this blog and thought of you. There is a lot going on and she seems a little intense, but there are some good tips. http://orgjunkie.com/

    ReplyDelete