Thursday, February 3, 2011

Say Adios Dora!

  • First, you come out of the drawer, 
  • next you get stacked with other annoying DVDs and,
  • last you get donated to Mommy's school.
I am about to have a serious fiesta over the evacuation of Dora DVD's from my house.  If I had tequila available, there would be margaritas involved. ( On the rocks with salt-who's buying?)  It's not that I don't like Dora, but she has served her purpose, and I have done my time.  

It has been almost five years since she made her first appearance in our hacienda and she has out worn her welcome.  Even my six year old has recently started to say, "Do you know why I don't like Dora anymore?  It's because she always goes three places.  It's kinda predictable."  Yes, I really do have a six year old who uses the word predicable.  It's probably all that Dora watching that made her so smart ;)


So, after sorting through the DVDs for grownups and children, I am gladly parting with this stack (if you need some, feel free to comment below and they are yours-just do it quick, because they are going to work with me tomorrow.):

No comments:

Post a Comment